- You cannot add "Star SM-S220i Mobile Bluetooth Printer" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Star SM-L200 Mobile Bluetooth Printer
£170 Ex. VAT
£204 Inc. VATor pay monthly from £17.00/mo
11 In stock
This compact, mobile Bluetooth receipt printer pairs wirelessly to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth. The printer offers 2-inch/58 mm wide receipt printing using direct thermal technology.
- 13 hour battery life
- USB charger and battery included
- “Drop-In & Print” easy paper loading
- Bluetooth 4.0 – Requires iPad 3rd Gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini or later.
- Note that this printer does not connect to a cash drawer for automatic opening
- Compatible with iZettle, PayPal Here and many other mobile POS solutions
The Star SM-L200 bluetooth mobile printer is the TfL approved receipt printer for card payment solutions available for London’s licensed taxi drivers.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity makes pairing the SM-L200 to your phone or tablet as simple as possible. Auto-reconnect means you can be up and running every day without issue.
- High capacity, 1700mAh battery keeps the printer powered for 13 hours (printing at 5-minute intervals).
- Compact design including a belt-clip in the box makes this printer perfect for taking payments and printing receipts at festivals, stalls, food trucks or at the table.
- Approved by TFL for use by taxis to print card payment receipts, with an optional vehicle mount available as an accessory.
- Everything in one box; battery pack, USB charging cable, belt-clip and sample paper roll included.
|Model Name||SM-L200-UB40 Black|
|Dimensions||83 x 122.5 x 44 mm|
|Interface||USB, Bluetooth 3.0 (SPP) , 4.0 (BLE iOS)|
|Reliability||50km (37 million lines MCBF)|