Fast and efficient is how we like to describe our shipping process. However, there are a few caveats:
- We ship orders the same day we receive them, provided you place the order before 4 PM. This is our minimum cut-off, we may be able to deliver some items next-day beyond 4 PM, but it’s best to ask.
- We use a combination of couriers, but usually UPS and Fedex. 95% of UK shipments are delivered next-day, but delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Outer Hebrides, Orkney Islands and the Channel Islands may take up to an additional 2 days.
- We’ll deliver between 8 AM and 7 PM during the week. Saturday delivery is available on request.
- Delivery times and costs apply to mainland UK only. International delivery costs are provided at checkout and timeframes will vary based on destination. You will be liable for any applicable customs and import duties.
- Delivery timeframes are estimates, not guarantees, if you’re in a rush give us a call and we can provide guaranteed delivery dates.
- If you order multiple products, we may ship from separate locations or with different couriers.
Delivery is free on all orders above £149 ex. VAT, and charged at £7.95 below.
Once you place an order you’ll receive an order confirmation and receipt email, later that day, or the following day if placed after 4PM, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking link.